Effective January 1, 2017
Collection of your Personal Information
Spade Gardens & Landscaping may collect personally identifiable information, such as your name. If you purchase our products and services, we collect billing and payment information including credit cards and banking account information. This information is used to complete the purchase transaction. We may also collect anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your age and gender. We may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by Spade Gardens & Landscaping. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of res serve, and to provide general statistics regarding the use of the Spade Gardens & Landscaping website.
Please keep in mid that if you directly disclose personally identifiable information or personally sensitive data through Spade Gardens & Landscaping’s public message boards, this information may be collected and used by others.
Spade Gardens & Landscaping encourages you to review the privacy statements of websites you choose to link to from Spade Gardens & Landscaping so that you can understand how those websites collect, use and share your information. Spade Gardens & Landscaping is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on websites outside of the Spade Gardens & Landscaping website.
Use of your Personal Information
- Spade Gardens & Landscaping collects and uses your personal information to operate its website(s) and deliver the services you have requested.
- Spade Gardens & Landscaping may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products and services available from Spade Gardens & Landscaping and its affiliates. Spade Gardens & Landscaping may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered.
- Spade Gardens & Landscaping does not sell, rent or lease its customer list to third parties.
- Spade Gardens & Landscaping may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Spade Gardens & Landscaping, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
- Spade Gardens & Landscaping may keep track of the websites and pages our users visit within Spade Gardens & Landscaping, in order to determine what Spade Gardens & Landscaping services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within Spade Gardens & Landscaping to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
- Spade Gardens & Landscaping will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Spade Gardens & Landscaping or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights of property of Spade Gardens & Landscaping; and, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Spade Gardens & Landscaping, or the public.
The website for Spade Gardens & Landscaping uses “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature for you to save time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell a web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize Spade Gardens & Landscaping’s pages, or register with the site, a cookie helps the Spade Gardens & Landscaping website to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information such as a mailing address. Upon return to the same site, the previous information you provided can be accessed to save time.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of theSpade Gardens & Landscaping services or websites you visit.
Security of Your Personal Information
Spade Gardens & Landscaping secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. When personal information (such as a credit card) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) protocol.
Children Under Thirteen
Spade Gardens & Landscaping does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
Opt-Out & Unsubscribe
We respect your privacy and give you an opportunity to opt-out of receiving announcements of certain information. Users may opt-out of receiving any or all communications from Spade Gardens & Landscaping by contacting us. Our contact info is in the last section of this document.
Changes to this Statement
Spade Gardens & Landscaping welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of privacy. If you are choosing to opt-out of communications, please indicate that along with which communications you choose to not receive. Spade Gardens & Landscaping may be reached as follows:
Spade Landscape Services, Inc
Spade Gardens & Landscaping
Attn: Privacy Officer
584 Castro Street, Suite 276
San Francisco CA 94114
Phone: (415) 770-1006